Networking 2.0: How to extend and leverage your network of contacts online
If you’re active on social networks, you consume online information or if you have a blog that you spend part of your time in the networking 2.0 you have a great opportunity to meet others who have the same concerns for:
- Find potential customers.
- Share valuable information.
- Learning all the time you related to users.
- Make new friends kilometers away.
2.0 Networking: How to take your extend and online networking
If what you need is to start to be more effective in your relationships and online dating, you pointed some keys which I have worked for me:
- On-off states: If you frequent training events, breakfasts, fairs … look to connect via twitter or LinkedIn quickly with new contacts commenting on the meeting. That will remember you for it again.
- If you are a blogger: Use interviews to contact influential people (short and precise) and then publish them in your blog. And if video, takes some event where they will give a presentation, he thinks for that day have already cleared the agenda and gives them less laziness. I have already done with some bloggers.
- Be generous: If you want to enter into a new relationship you should be you, who have a first friendly gesture, a comment on a social network, blog or commenting that follow the path of that person. Being polite costs nothing and in most cases you will be rewarded.
- Get emails you when you can: The email account is something more personal. Whenever you can access much better there.
- Respects times people: Some people need a little space. Must be respected so as not to overwhelm, except that you look like a person concerned.
- Researches by keywords: You can use monitoring tools to find experts on any subject that you can be useful in the future.
- Create debates: It is highly recommended launched in discussion groups with some open and provide interesting arguments for a 3rd question. If you know above create some “healthy debate” to create engagement with the better conversation.
- Do not tighten contacts without having worked: At this I mean do not ask too close to a person you just met or just could you interact because you may lose the contact forever.
- Optimize your social profiles for key words that you want to be found: Make some staff SEO is a good choice. So you make sure to be found by the right person.
- Use photos and videos in your presentations: Users want to see who is behind the social profiles. That gives confidence and helps connect better.
What techniques do you use for your networking 2.0?